Many of the options in a Graber Building are included as standard features.
Below are some basic design decisions.
Size and Layout
- How much space do you need?
- What is the purpose of the building?
- Think about vehicles, storage, animals, and hobbies.
- What are your minimum requirements, and what is on your wish list?
Our standard G-Rib metal, also commonly referred to as “Ag Panel”, is an excellent option for performance and appearance.
Standing Seam Metal
Standing seam roof panels give a defined, upscale finish to any building. For larger jobs, we will even roll the standing seam panels on site.
R-Rib is a different look that is more often used in commercial applications, but can be used to create a distinct look on any building.
Other roof types are also available and can be used on Graber Buildings.
All three metal options are beautiful and available in 22 flat (Standard & Premium) colors and 6 textured (Frost) colors – all with a 40-year limited warranty.
10 Advantages of a Metal Roof:
- Virtually maintenance-free over the life of the roof
- Can be installed over an existing roof, saving time and money
- Will not rot, crack, split, break, curl, burn, or blow off
- No termites, pests, mold, or mildew
- Resists dirt and environmental aging
- Lightweight – less than 1/3 the weight of asphalt shingles
- Longer life expectancy
- Possible home insurance discounts
- Increased value of your home
- Least expensive roofing system over the life of the roof
Siding and Roof Colors
Graber Buildings can be built with any color combination you choose for roofing, siding, wainscoting and trim. Our full color chart shows all available colors which you can pick for each building section.
See our color charts below or click here to download our color charts in PDF.
Standard and Premium (Flat) Colors
Frost (Textured) Colors
Pick Your Building Colors
Use our color visualizer tool to see how different color combinations might look on different sections of a building.