Metal roofing has come a long way since its arrival on the construction scene in the 1820’s. Invented in Britain by Henry Robinson Palmer, corrugated roofing sheets were originally made from wrought iron. Even in its most primitive form, metal roofing was lighter, stronger, and lasted longer than most other …
We design, build, and supply materials for pole barns.
- We build buildings and supply building packages, materials and accessories to professional and DIY pole barn builders throughout the Mid-Atlantic and New England states.
- Our design, project management and customer service team is here and available in person, by phone or online to help you build a better building.
- Since 1991 Graber has been known for quality materials and buildings.
- Contact us to find out more or visit our location in Atglen, Pennsylvania to see our showroom, model buildings, warehouse and lumber yard.
- Bringing value to you is our priority.
The Graber Blog
Introducing the Moffett. Graber Supply added this handy piece of equipment to our fleet in the fall of 2016. What is a Moffett? It’s a truck-mounted forklift providing more productive and flexible delivery options for our customers. These unique lifts offer more precision and versatility when it comes to delivering …
Welcome to the new blog here at Graber Supply. We just had this website completely rebuilt and the first blog post is in the works. This is where we’ll post news, events and informative pieces about some interesting topics. I hope you’ll return regularly and / or subscribe to updates.