Materials and Supplies
We'd love to be able to design and build your next project, but so many of you out there are so darn handy, and really want to make your structure with your own hands, that we didn't feel right standing in your way.
Any of the hundreds of components that go into a Graber Building are available directly from our show room in Atglen on the Lancaster County/Chester County border. And there's no limit to how many or how few you want.
Delivery directly from our warehouse to your job site is available.
Local Roofing Contractors know they need to find a supplier who can get the order right, delivered on time, and at a competitive price. At Graber Buildings and Supply, we offer 3 different options for your next metal roofing project:
- Standing Seam
- G-Rib Panels
- Commercial R-Rib Panels
When we say we have everything for a post frame building, WE MEAN EVERYTHING, including all types of windows, insulation, overhead doors, entry doors, cupolas, weather vanes, sky-light panels, fasteners, screws, and anything else you.ll need to make your building as comfortable, workable, and livable as you can imagine.
We also produce our own custom trim pieces at Graber Post. Our two leaf brakes and two trim roll formers allow us to make specialty pieces as well as standard trims. We can supply you with all the trim pieces you'll need - standard or custom.
Post Frame Building Materials
At Graber Buildings and Supply, we manufacture and distribute everything you'll need for your Post Frame project, no matter how large or small. Some of our products include:
- Roll formed metal - siding and roofing
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing
- Decra Metal Shingles
- All metal Trims - Standard and Custom pieces
- Trusses - Custom, up to 90' span
- Doors - Overhead and Entry
- Lumber, fasteners, and all accessories
We roll form metal panels from quality steel coils shipped in from other states and countries. Our metal is available in 29 and 26 gauge, 22 colors, and carries up to a 40-year warranty. We stock over 4000 steel coils on a regular basis to serve the fast changing needs of our customers.
Trusses and Lumber
We have our own custom truss designer at Graber Supply, and we specialize in the design and manufacture of pre-engineered wood truss systems. We can draw a truss design from your blueprints and build to spec. We also supply complete layout plans with our deliveries to assist you in the installation of your roofing and flooring systems. We stock 24', 30', 32', 36', and 40' foot on center trusses. From the finely detailed house plan up to 90' clear span commercial trusses, our staff can provide you with all your roofing needs.
We carry hundreds of smaller hardware items in stock every day for immediate pick up. And special arrangements can be made to deliver directly to your job site.
Sliding Door Hardware
Style and Strength
- Rolled edge door panel of 24-gauge polyester painted galvanized steel creates a smooth look that will complement your building
- Rolled steel edges wrap around heavy internal aluminum (5100 Series) stiles and rails that bond with the polyurethane foam to create a seamless rigid panel
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge 3 1/2" wide painted steel jambs
- 12-gauge stainless steel 4 1/2" x 4" fixed pin hinges for durability and security
Protection Against the Elements
- High performance replaceable bulb and leaf weather seal of extruded Santoprene® remains flexible in all temperature extremes
- Aluminum parting stop in header frame enhances weather protection
- Bulb and wand Alcryn® sweep gives greater weather resistance over ordinary PVC sweeps
- R-12 insulation value from a panel of injected polyurethane foam (2.2 pounds per cubic foot) protects against external temperatures
- 4-way universal swing prevents problems with last minute jobsite changes
- Low-profile ADA-approved aluminum sill
- Factory prepped with aluminum reinforcing blocks at lock, deadbolt, panic hardware and closer locations to allow for flexibility during installation
- 2 3/4" backset with a 2 1/8" diameter lock bore hole
Options to Fit Your Needs
- Sizes from 2'0" to 4'0" wide and 6'8 and 7'0"0" high available
- Single-glazed and insulated tempered door lites
- Grids available on insulated 9-Lite and Fullview Lites
- Crossbuck pattern on both interior and exterior
- Insulated 1-lite and Insulated Vent Lite
- Custom Colorization Available